JBL Control 312CS 12" 400W In-Ceiling Subwoofer Driver
- Passive Design.
- 12" Woofer with Kevlar-Reinforced Cone.
- 3" Voice Coil.
- 400W Long-Term Power Capacity.
- For 8-Ohm Power Amplifiers.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #64861
- SKU: CONTROL312CS
The JBL Control 312CS 12" 400W In-Ceiling Subwoofer Driver is a passive 12" in-ceiling subwoofer driver designed to deliver reliable low-frequency reinforcement for foreground music systems in a variety of venues such as boardrooms, retail stores, and restaurants. When driven by an 8-Ohm power amplifier (available separately), this subwoofer is capable of a 400W long-term power capacity. The Control 312CS features a durable 12" woofer with a Kevlar-reinforced cone and a 3" voice coil, and boasts a frequency response of 34 Hz to 3.5 kHz.
A removable locking connector offers screw-down terminals for input and loop-thru output connections. Installation is simplified via the built-in EZRail, which holds the pre-attached baffle in place until it is affixed to a backcan (available separately). The Control 312CS is intended for use with systems utilising active external crossovers and separate subwoofer amplification.
- Ideal for reinforcing full-range speakers for foreground music systems
- For use with 8-Ohm power amplifier
- Low-distortion 12" woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 3" voice coil
- 400W (1000W peak) long-term (for two hours) system power rating
- Removable locking connector with screw-down terminals for easy wiring of the input and loop-thru output
- Pre-attached ported baffle equipped with EZRail for simplified backbox installation
- Low-frequency extension down to low 30 Hz (-10 dB)
- Compatible with MTC-300SG12 grille, and MTC-300BB12 backbox (both available separately)
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|LF Driver||12" / 30 cm Woofer with Kevlar-Reinforced Cone and 3" / 7.5 cm Voice Coil on Aluminium Former|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz to 4.5 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||34 Hz to 3.5 kHz (±3 dB)|
|Power Capacity||For 2 Hours: 400 W (1000 W Peak)
For 100 Hours: 250 W (600 W Peak)
|Sensitivity||93 dB (Measured Half-Space, 2.83 V at 1 m)|
|Maximum SPL||121 dB Continuous Average (124 dB Peak)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Input||Removable Locking Connector with Screw-Down Terminals (Input Terminals and Loop-Thru Output Terminals)|
|Maximum Wire Gauge||12 AWG|
Design: Ported, with EZRail for Backbox Installation
Dimensions: 14.4 x 14.4" / 36.6 x 36.6 cm
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14.4 x 14.4 x 6.3" / 36.6 x 36.6 x 16.0 cm from Back of Baffle|
|Weight||17 lb / 7.7 kg|
|Safety Rating||UL 1480, UL 2043, NFPA 90, and NFPA 70 when Installed with UL-Listed Backcan
S7232/UL, UL 1876, IEC 60849 / EN 60849