(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
JBL Monitor System ControllerProduct #7557 | SKU MSC1 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Room Mode Correction Technology
- Input and Speaker Select
- Subwoofer Output
- Adjustable Speaker AEQ
- Monitor Mute Control
The MSC1 from JBL is a versatile studio monitor system controller that allows you to calibrate and adjust any studio monitor system. The MSC1 features JBL's Room Mode Correction Technology, which makes it easy to adjust your system to the room.
Other features include a master volume control, A/B speaker selection, A/B/C input source selection, a subwoofer output with level control and selectable crossover, and adjustable LF and HF speaker AEQ. A headphone jack with an independent volume control is provided, as well as a monitor mute control and an RMC on/bypass control.
- Works with any studio monitor system
- Master volume control
- Adjustable input gain with signal and clip indicators
- A/B speaker selection and A/B/C input source selection
- Subwoofer output with level control and selectable crossover
- Adjustable LF and HF speaker AEQ
- Standard headphone jack with independent volume control
- Monitor mute control
- RMC on/bypass control
|Dynamic Range||110 dB|
|Maximum Input Level||+24 dBu (1/4" TRS Inputs)
+4 dBu (RCA Inputs)
|Maximum Output Level||+17 dBu|
|THD + N||< 0.04%|
|Input Connectors||4 x Balanced 1/4" TRS
2 x Unbalanced RCA
1 x 3.5 mm Mic Input
|Output Connectors||5 x Balanced 1/4" TRS
1 x 1/4" Stereo Headphone Jack
1 x USB 2.0 Port
|Metres||Signal and Clip LEDs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||7.8 x 6.5 x 3.25" (198 x 165 x 83 mm)|
In The Box
- JBL Monitor System Controller
- Power Adapter
- Calibration Mic
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review