The Joby Original Gorillapod (Gorillapod 1) is a flexible tripod designed for digital cameras weighing up to 275 grams. The Gorillapod is the ideal camera accessory for photographers on the go. Throw it in your pocket or backpack and you'll be ready for your next adventure! While the Gorillapod serves all the functions of a traditional camera tripod - steadying your camera under low-light conditions, taking timed group shots, etc. It is the only tripod malleable enough to provide you with the perfect shot while wrapped around a tree branch, hanging from a pole, or perched on a jagged rock. The possibilities are endless!
- Innovative segmented leg design to ensure secure mounting
- Standard universal 1/4-20 screw for attaching your camera to the tripod mount
- Lets everyone get into self-timer shots
- Connection is a removable clip with universal 1/4" tripod screw.
- Over two dozen leg joints bend and rotate 360°.
- Rubberized ring and foot grips provide enhanced stability on difficult terrain.
- Legs and clip:
High quality Japanese ABS plastic
Durable German TPE grip rings
- Camera screw:
More information about Joby Products: (Link to Joby Website)