JuicedLink CX431 4 XLR Input Camcorder Preamp has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The JuicedLink CX431 4-Channel Camera Mountable Mixer/Preamplifier lets camcorder and prosumer camera owners connect professional microphones and line devices to their cameras. The mixer mounts to the base of camcorders and features 4 XLR inputs for balanced or unbalanced connection of microphones, recorders, additional mixers, etc. Channels 1 and 2 feature Mic/Line level switches and phantom power is supplied to condenser microphones.
A 3.5mm mini output and 9" cable (supplied) connect to the camera audio input. Each channel features a gain setting switch and attenuation knob for controlling audio level. The High/Mid/Low gain settings help control signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in clear audio results with a low noise floor. The CX431 is powered with a 9V alkaline battery for up to 8 hours (not included) and supplied with an output cable and allen wrench.
Enables connection of balanced audio signals to the 3.5mm stereo input jack on your camcorder. Interface with professional condenser/dynamic mics and line level signals from a mixing board. Capable of interfacing with unbalanced sources, such as wireless mic receivers. An essential tool in the professional video production and event videography.
- Inputs: 4 XLR balanced inputs
- Mic/Line Switch (first 2 channels)
- Unbalanced input capable - for wireless mic receivers, etc
- Output: 3.5mm stereo minijack amplified mic level
- Low-noise preamplifier
- 3 gain settings
- Improves camcorder signal-to-noise performance
- L/C/R Pan Switch
- Phantom Power
- 12V: power saving mode - extends battery life
- Frequency Response: +/- 1dB Typ, 20Hz-20KHz
- 13 dB better than Beachtek DXA-2S
- Single 9V battery (not included)
- Current consumption: 54mA typical (phantom off)
- Battery Life ~8 hours (typical, alkaline type battery)
- Black anodized aluminum enclosure for EMI protection and rugged use
- Mounts to bottom of camcorder
- Mounts to top of tripod
- Case Dimensions: 4.3" x 3.4" x 1.53"
- Weight: 12 ounces (no battery)
- Includes: ~9" cable with 3.5mm plugs, 1/8" allen wrench key
- Made in USA
- CX Family of XLR Adapter / Preamps