- For Anyone Ages 6 Years and Up.
- DIY Computer Assembly.
- Teaches How to Program and Code.
- Quad-Core 64-Bit 1.2 GHz CPU.
- Raspbian-Based Kano OS.
- Product: #62085
- SKU: KO-1000K-04
- Kano Code - This visual programming editor is designed to teach you code with intuitive graphical blocks and step-by-step challenges and tutorials. Make your own applications, animations, games, digital photo filters, light shows, and more.
- Learn to Code in Python - Learning Python helps you develop code, macros, and more.
- Story Mode - Travel a virtual world in this RPG-inspired application to learn more about hardware, software, and code. Meet characters, take on quests, and develop your coding skills.
- Terminal Quest - This is a choose-your-own command-line adventure that allows you to use Linux commands to solve a mystery and save the in-app town.
- Kano World - In this global online learning community, you can share your creations, check out other people's inventions, and learn from their code to make your own versions.
- Kano OS - The Raspbian-based operating system is designed to work like a Linux-based system and can be upgraded with new applications, packages, and software.