Flexible solutions that fit your business
Not all organisations are the same, nor are our locks. Custom Keyed & Master Coded Solutions provide exactly the level of control over your IT equipment that you want while helping employees safeguard against internal theft and reduce downtime caused by misplaced keys.
With a long high-carbon steel cable, anchor plate, and a Kensington keyed lock, the Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit has everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse. Even devices without a Kensington Security Slot can be secured.
- Lock down a desktop computer and multiple peripherals with one convenient kit
- Anchor plate secures equipment without a Kensington Security Slot
- Everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse
- Cable trap secures a wired keyboard and mouse
- Multi-stranded 2400mm long, 5.3mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
- 3M VHB industrial adhesive tape on stick on anchor for non-Kensington Security Slot equipped peripherals - 1 square inch (645mm x 645mm)
- Two keys supplied
- Custom keyed options available ideal for offices, labs and libraries
- Online key code Register & Retrieve™ and replacement service
- Supplied with stamped steel and plated K-slot adapters (2) and cable trap (1)