The CineDrive Turntable delivers the same superior performance as the CineDrive Pan and Tilt Head, but specifically designed for pan movements and product shots. Its high-precision worm drive system ensures ultra-smooth motion that is lash free, eliminating the need to calibrate for lash compensation and preventing the possibility of being back-driven, keeping your camera safe even if power is lost to the system. Choose from several accessories like black or white Corian top surfaces (available in 3 sizes) for elegant product shots or even All-Terrain Outrigger Feet for configurations near surface level. Other accessories include degree rulers, heavy duty and weather resistant cable connections and a multitude of mounting holes give CineDrive the tools and flexibility needed for precision performance.
- Support feet are required for proper use
- Turntable requires a CineDrive Brain to operate
- Not compatible with Oracle or Basic controllers
High Precision Worm Gear
Ensures ultra-smooth motion, lash free
Upgradeable Top Surface
Use the included platform or easily switch to an elegant white or black Corian surface designed for product shots.
Heavy Duty Cable Connections
Weather resistant connections mean less worry about the gear and more focus on the shot.
Dial in precise moves for ultimate repeatability
In The Box
- Turntable Mounting Bracket & Mounting Screws
- CineDrive Pan Brick
- Turntable Top with degree ruler and indicator
- CineDrive Control Cable (5')
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Weight Capacity: 34kg (on center)
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 0.3 cm