The new Klarus XT1C 2018 LED Flashlight is a precision engineered flashlight which has been developed as a professional tactical tool. Smaller than the XT10, this light can still kick up to 1000 lumens of output and runs on just one 16340 Li-ion battery. This light is ideal for every day carry.
- Tactical EDC flashlight, compact and lightweight.
- XP-L HD V6 LED, with optimized design high-efficiency drive circuit. Max output up to 1000 lumens, exceeding the current industry standard.
- Multiple One-Touch Access Functions: One Touch Strobe, One Touch High, One Touch Low, SOS.
- Includes Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator, Thermal Protection System, and Quick Settings Switch.
- Patented Tactical Tail Cap Dual-Switch Control; non-visual tactile one-handed operation with intuitive control for low-light operation.
- 16340 Li-ion battery with Micro-USB port included, easy and fast charging, and compatible with cold-resistant CR123A battery.
- Two interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting.
- Thermal Protection System: ensures the flashlight retains optimal internal temperature, keeps LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and safety.
- Unique tail-cap dual-switch lock-out function, unscrew the tail cap a half circle to lockout both switches.
- Reverse Polarity Protection eliminates damage from incorrect battery orientation.
- Aerospace Aluminum alloy body with CNC machining; Mil-spec hard anodizing (HAIII); lightweight and robust construction.
- Hardened glass lens with scratch-resistant AR coating.
|Emitter Type||XP-L HD V6 LED|
|LED Color Temperature||6500K|
|Max Output||1000 lumens|
|Mode||High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS|
|Lumens||High: 1000 lumens|
|Runtime||1h, 4h, 53h, 2h, 12h|
|Battery Configurations||1 x 16340 battery (Included)|
|Switch Location||Tail switch|
|Material||Aerospace Aluminium alloy|
|Waterproof||IPX8 (underwater 2m)|
|Lens||Hardened Ultra-Clear Glass with abrasion-resistant AR Coating|