Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 100' (30.5 m), Violet
Email me when stock arrives
The violet Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable (100') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and to provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's colour-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with POE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.
- 95% dual-spiral shielding offers protection from EMI and RFI noise
- Twin conductive PVC inner shielding provides 100% coverage of the core conductor. It helps keep the cable's signal from radiating and affecting nearby cables, and also helps prevent external EMI from penetrating to the cable's core
- 24-AWG oxygen-free stranded copper inner core provides the best possible conductivity
- Cotton yarn reduces electrostatic and microphonic noise
- All solder points shrink-wrapped for protection
- Neutrik XX silver connectors offer high conductivity
- Caged type contact and improved ground contact
||3-Pin XLR balanced microphone cable
||100' (30.5 m)
||95% Dual-Spiral Shielding