- Designed with Two Flexible 45cm Arms.
- Guide Number: 57m at ISO 100.
- Independent Output Control.
- LED Focus Assist Light.
- Eight Manual Power Settings.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #62003
- SKU: VEKX800
Along with their impressive development of unique macro lenses, Laowa has created the versatile Laowa KX-800 Flexible Macro Twin Flash to help illuminate your close-up subjects. It has a twin flash design with each head mounted on its own 48cm long flexible arm. This flash boasts a guide number of 57m at ISO 100 and each head has independent output control for dialling in the perfect ratio for the scene. Also, manual power can be set from 1/1 to 1/128 for 8 levels of adjustment.
Assisting with critical focus on your tiny subjects is an LED assist light, which is able to be positioned exactly where it is needed with its own flexible arm. A fast recycle time of 2-5 seconds will also help in ensuring you won't miss a shot with a fast moving subject. Ensuring compatibility with numerous cameras, it features a standard hot shoe mount as well as a PC sync terminal on the side.
- Long 48cm flexible arms ensure ideal placement.
- Head rotates 270° for fine tuning your setup.
- Daylight-balanced colour temperature of 5600K.
- Stronger arm design compared to previous models.
- Flash duration of 1/200 to 1/20000 second.
- Weighs 0.45kg.
|Guide No.||190.29' / 58 m ISO 100|
|Vari-Power||1/1 to 1/128|
|Flash Duration||1/200 - 1/20,000 sec|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 2 to 5 Seconds|
|Power Source||4 x AA Batteries|
|Weight||1.0 lb / 453.6 g|