Lensbaby Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic for Nikon F
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #41630
- SKU: LBCP2E50N
Create unique, stylised photographs with a slice of sharp focus surrounded by beautifully blurred imagery by using Lensbaby's Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic , available here with a Nikon F mount. This updated tool is completely compatible with the established Optic Swap System and can use any of the numerous optics available. This version improves on the original Pro model by featuring a metal body as well as an improved tilt function that ranges from 0-15° in any direction.
Bundled with it is the Edge 50, offering a normal angle of view with coverage for full-frame image sensors. This flat field optic differs from your standard lens by creating a slice of focus when tilted that can be manipulated in position by tilting the Composer and in size by manually changing the aperture from f/3.2 to 22. The optic also offers manual focus which, by using the close focus extension feature, can focus as close as 8" from your subject. Additionally, this optic has a 46mm filter thread as well as an internal 9-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas.
- Composer Pro II features an upgraded metal body with charcoal gray accents and an improved tilt control from 0-15° in any direction.
- Compatible with Lensbaby Optic Swap System.
- Edge 50 is a flat field optic that creates a sharp slice of focus surrounded by blur when utilised with tilt. When used straight ahead, the optic functions much like a normal lens.
- Aperture range from f/3.2 to 22.
- By using built-in close focus function, the Edge 50 optic can focus as close as 8" from the subject
- Lens construction featuring 8 multi-coated glass elements in 6 groups.
- Optic accepts 46mm filters for additional creative shooting techniques.
- Internal 9-blade aperture diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus elements.
Comparable 35mm Equivalent Focal Length on APS-C: 75mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Tilt||0-15° in all directions|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8" (20.3 cm)|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions||2.50 x 3.25" (6.35 x 8.25 cm)|
|Weight||10 oz (283 g)|