(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Lewitt LCT 140 is an extremely versatile, easy-to-use, compact 2/3-inch back-electret condenser microphone, perfectly suited for quality-conscious casual users. Its low-mass diaphragm delivers an exceptionally clear and natural sound, making it the perfect fit for a wide range of live and studio applications including drums and percussion, acoustic instruments or even vocal ensembles.
Thanks to its uniform cardioid pickup pattern that effectively suppresses off-axis sound, a wide dynamic range of 124 dB and its very low self-noise, the LCT 140 adds transparency and distortion-free detail to every sound recording. Its transformerless output design makes it immune to electromagnetic interference. The LED display can optionally be switched on and off for better handling in different environments. In short, the LCT 140 is an extremely versatile all-rounder microphone.
- Neutral frequency response for natural reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective background noise rejection
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and very low self-noise level
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black all metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: .66" (17mm)
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 163dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB-A
- Self Noise: 19dB-A
- Low Cut Filter: 40Hz, -12dB/octave; 300Hz, -6dB/octave
- Pads: -10dB, -20dB
- Connector: XLR
- Acoustic instruments such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Overhead miking such as drums percussion, cymbals
- Room ambiance such as guitar amplifier, drums
- Wind instruments such as brass and woodwinds
- Home and studio recording
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review