Litepanels Astra Bi-Focus Daylight LED Panel
- 2-Lens Design for 15 to 48° Beam Spread.
- Colour Temp: 5600K Daylight, CRI/TLCI: 95.
- Optional DMX and Wireless DMX Modules.
- Optional Bluetooth Module and Free App.
- 0 to 100% Flicker-Free Dimming.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71655
- SKU: LP-935-6000
At one time, the only way you could focus your light source was by using a Fresnel or PAR fixture. Litepanels has changed that with the introduction of the Litepanels Astra Bi-Focus Daylight LED Panel . Fresnels and PARs can be cumbersome, but Litepanels uses two sets of lenses in the panel to allow spot-to-flood beam adjustment from 15 to 45 degrees in a fixture that is only 5.3" thick. The 15-degree beam angle is handy in situations where you want to isolate a subject, control spill, or manage long-throw applications; whereas 45 degrees is ideal for wide coverage. And best of all you can adjust your coverage without moving the light, a valuable capability when the Astra is hung overhead or mounted in hard-to-reach places. This is where Astra's control features will be appreciated.
The Astra's brightness function may be adjusted locally using the intuitive built-in control or operated remotely with one of the optional DMX512 modules, available in 5-pin XLR, RJ45, or wireless formats. Each module provides Master/Replica configuration for the control of single lights, or for multiple light fixtures in a network or daisy chain. In addition, the Astra Bluetooth module provides the same kind of control of single or multiple lights from a portable device, using the free Litepanels Smartlite downloadable app. The accessory modules slide into place on the rear of the Astra panel simply and quickly, with no wiring or complex installation required.
The Astra Bi-Focus offers all the benefits of using an LED light source and then some. The light features a low power draw of 105W with a high output while maintaining a high TLCI/CRI rating of 95, indicating accurate and precise colour rendering. The Astra Bi-Focus Daylight is ready for worldwide use thanks to the included 100 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on 14.4V professional batteries with the purchase of a V-mount or Gold mount battery plate for situations where mains power is unavailable. Mounting options include a 5/8" receiver, or two 1/4"-20 mounting points.
- Aluminium I-beam core construction for maximum durability
- Aluminium accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- Modular curved yoke design
- Wide, unobstructed tilt range
- High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- High-intensity 15-degree spot for longer throw, 45-degree flood for wider coverage
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Accurate colour reproduction; CRI/TLCI rated at 95
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 0 to 100% without colour shift
- Efficient thermal management
- Completely silent passive cooling mode or very quiet active cooling mode allows high light output
- Maximum power draw of 105W
- Optional yoke-mounted Gold mount or V-mount battery plates with dual integrated cable guides for external power source
- Optional Bluetooth and DMX communications modules allow the intensity, focus, and cooling mode to be controlled remotely
- Industry-standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate 1/4"-20 mounting points
|Beam Angle||15 to 45°|
|Colour Accuracy Standard||CRI 95
|Cooling System||Fan/Passive Combo|
|Dimming||Yes, 0 to 100% (Continuous)|
|Photometrics||15° at 5600K:
8393.1 fc / 90,346 lux at 3.28' / 1 m
755.6 fc / 8133 lux at 9.84' / 3 m
335.8 fc / 3615 lux at 14.76' / 4.5 m
188.9 fc / 2033 lux at 19.69' / 6 m
45° at 5600K:
1131.5 fc / 12,180 lux at 3.28' / 1 m
101.8 fc / 1096 lux at 9.84' / 3 m
45.2 fc / 487 lux at 14.76' / 4.5 m
25.5 fc / 274 lux at 19.69' / 6 m
|Fixture Dimensions||17.7 x 16.3 x 5.3" / 45.0 x 41.4 x 13.5 cm|
|Fixture Weight||7.1 lb / 3.22 kg|
|Power Input Connector||3-Pin XLR|
|Yoke Mount||TVMP/ Hex Bolt|
|Fixture Mount||5/8" Receiver|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||24 VDC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||105 W|
|Power Supply Output||24 VDC|
|Power Supply Power Connector||IEC Input / 3-Pin XLR Output|