- 6" Fresnel.
- Tungsten-Balanced LED Fixture.
- 15 to 67° Spot to Flood Beam Angles.
- Includes Yoke, Barndoors, Power Supply.
- Dimming from 100 to 0%.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71650
- SKU: LP-906-2005
The tungsten-balanced Litepanels Inca 6C LED Fresnel Light is a versatile fixture with a 6" Fresnel lens and wide spot-to-flood 15 to 67° beam coverage that can be further controlled with the included 8-leaf barndoors. While drawing only 104W, the Inca 6C produces the heat-free tungsten equivalent of a 650W traditional Fresnel that is dimmable from 100 to 0% without flicker or colour shifting, on the unit or remotely via DMX. Power efficiency means low running and air conditioning costs in the studio and a quick return on investment, while the LED lifespan of thousands of hours makes the Inca 6C virtually maintenance free.
Powering the 6C is equally convenient and flexible. The light's 120-240 VAC power supply make it ready for worldwide use but you can also run on batteries via the light's 3-pin XLR DC power connector when mains current is unavailable.
The Inca 6C light ships with a yoke, 1-1/8" junior pin / 5/8" receiver combo, power supply, power cord, and an 8-leaf barndoor set.
- A true Fresnel fixture with spot or flood directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat-free LED technology
- High quality 6" Fresnel lens
- 104W power draw with illumination comparable to a 650W incandescent Fresnel
- No noticeable heat generation-reduces air conditioning costs
- Energy savings and extended lamp life provide a <3 year ROI in typical studio applications
- Tungsten output colour-matched to incandescent fixtures
- Versatility in and out of the studio - AC/DC power with DC power via 3-pin XLR
- Integrated DMX module for remote control using DMX 512 protocol
- 100 to 0% dimming with no noticeable colour shift (via on-fixture dial or DMX)
- Focus control from 15 to 67° beam via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Robust lightweight housing weighs 1/3 as much as conventional Fresnels
- Standard yoke for easy mounting and positioning
- Broadcast Studios
- Location Lighting
- Event Lighting
- Still Lighting
- Chroma Key
15° Spot @ 10' (3.0 m)
290 fc / 3,290 lux) with 2.9' (0.9 m) beam diameter and 4.8' (1.5 m) field diameter
Flood @ 10' (3.0 m)
35 fc / 370 lux with 14.2' (4.3 m) beam diameter and 18.7' (5.7 m) field diameter
|Beam Angle||15 to 67°|
|Dimming||Yes, 0 to 100%|
|Fixture Dimensions||15.0 x 11.0 x 10.0" / 38.0 x 28.0 x 35.0 cm|
|Fixture Weight||9.1 lb / 4.13 kg|
|Power Input Connector||3-Pin XLR|
|Lens Diameter||6" / 15.2 cm|
|Fixture Mount||Combination 1-1/8" Stud and 5/8" Receiver|
|Remote Control Type||DMX|
|AC Input Power||120 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||14 to 28 VDC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||104 W|