The Lowepro CompuDaypack is a lightweight yet spacious backpack made to carry and protect a 17" notebook computer and files and a digital SLR camera with a lens attached (up to a 105mm f/2.8), plus 2-3 additional lenses, flash and accessories. The pack is made from water-resistant 840 and 600 denier ripstop nylon with high-density, closed-cell foam interior. There is a padded rear notebook computer compartment that protects the computer against sudden impacts, a padded camera compartment with adjustable dividers that protects the camera body and lenses from impact and a top accessory compartment that provides quick, organized access to personal and digital accessories. A No Drop gusset keeps the backpack upright.
The CompuDaypack has an audio player pocket on the front that provides quick access and LCD screen protection for an iPod or similar size audio players. There are also a see-through laminated-mesh pockets that easily locate accessories without opening a pocket, an organizer pockets in the top compartment, quick access side pockets and a large accessory pocket in the front flap. A headphone port provides both headphone cord management and audio player protection while in use. The pack Uses attachment loops for optional SlipLock add-on accessories. It is carried by a padded carrying handle or a contoured, shoulder harness with DryFlo that provides ergonomic comfort and support with breathable back and shoulder pads.
- Water-resistant 840 and 600 denier ripstop nylon High-density closed-cell foam Zipper closure
- Padded rear notebook computer compartment protects computer against sudden impacts
- Padded camera compartment with adjustable dividers protects a camera body and lenses from impact
- Top accessory compartment provides quick, organized access to personal and digital accessories
- No Drop gusset to keep the backpack upright
- Audio player pocket on front provides quick access and LCD screen protection for iPod or similar sized audio players
- See-through laminated-mesh pockets easily locate accessories without opening a pocket
- Organizer pockets in top compartment
- Quick access side pockets
- Large accessory pocket in front flap
- Headphone port provides both headphone cord management and audio player protection while in use
- Uses attachment loops for optional SlipLock add-on accessories
- Padded carrying handle
- Contoured, shoulder harness with DryFlo provides ergonomic comfort and support with breathable back and shoulder pads
- Channel ventilated back pad
All Lowepro products are inventive, purpose built and designed to protect your valuable equipment. Protecting your camera gear, digital devices or personal items is the primary concern as we design and manufacture our products. Lowepro is The Trusted Original™ and professional photographers have relied on our products since 1967. They carry our bags all over the world—in every kind of climate and in every kind of condition—and rely on our inventive designs to provide protection, accessibility, comfort and durability they can trust.
Note: Does not include pictured accessories.