Ltl Acorn 3310A 940nm LED Infrared Trail Camera
- Product: #36154
- SKU: Ltl-3310A
The Ltl Acorn 3310A thermal imaging camera is Home Guard Camera (also called Night Vision Hidden Camera, Waterproof Hunting Video Camera, etc). It is equipped with Infrared (IR) LED, Light Sensor, Passive Infrared (PIR) Sensor and Lens, which can record the objects in a region of interests (ROI) by pictures and videos.
The Ltl Acorn 3310A thermal imaging camera can be used as a trail camera for hunting or monitoring animals by recording the traces of wild animals. It can be left alone for weeks and months and it will deliver event records automatically in digital format.The waterproof ability which makes it adapted to harsh outdoor environments and is resistant against water and snow.
- 1.3/3/5MP resolution
- 640x480 / 320 x 240 video resolution
- 70° field of view
- 1.2s trigger time
- 940nm up to 15m.
- 44pcs LED
- Two high accuracy timers
- Postposition screen to avoid erosion from battery leakage and potential damage caused by the accidental falling of camera during installation.
- Extremely long in-field battery life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8 AA batteries).
- Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) to 158°F (70°C).
- Review images and videos on the built-in 2.0 inch TFT LCD color screen at the back of the camera.
- Lockable and password protected