Matador Camera Base Layer for DSLR (Black)
- Holds Small DSLR with Attached Lens
- Works with Your OEM Camera Strap
- Roll-Top Closure with Buckles
- Down Padded Technical Shell
- Integrated Rail Fly Weather Protection
- Bump and Scratch Protection
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61328
- SKU: MATCBLL001G
Keep your DSLR or mirrorless camera with mounted standard lens protected and ready for action with the Matador Camera Base Layer for DSLR (Black). Simply slip your camera into the 600+ fill power down-padded technical shell and seal with the integrated rail fly roll-top and buckle closure. Once inside, your camera is better protected from minor bumps, scratches, and weather. Removing and inserting your camera into the Base Layer is fast and easy. Best of all, the Base Layer only weighs 2.4 oz and works with your OEM camera neck strap.
- Fits select DSLR and mirrorless cameras and standard lens with a maximum camera width of 6" / 15.2 cm, height 5" / 12.7 cm, length 7" / 17.8 cm, and camera lens diameter of 3.75" / 9.5 cm.
- Nylon with leather accents.
- Nifco buckles with roll-top closure accommodate a wide variety of camera sizes.
|Carry and Transport Options||Neck Strap|
|Radio Frequency Insulation||None|
|Weight||2.4 oz / 68.0 g|
|Package Weight||0.85 lb (0.38kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28 x 18 x 7 cm|