Matrox DualHead2Go Digital SE Graphics eXpansion Module
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #32709
- SKU: D2G-DP2D-IF
The Matrox DualHead2Go Digital SE Graphics eXpansion Module is an external multi-display adapter that allows you to connect up to two monitors to your laptop or desktop computer. It connects to the video output of your system and uses the system's existing GPU to provide high-quality, uncompressed graphics and video across all monitors. The DualHead2Go Module allows you to run different applications on each monitor or view one application across two monitors. It is ideal for business and professional users looking to increase their productivity with a dual display set-up.
- The DualHead2Go Module enables you to connect up to two monitors to the single DisplayPort video output of your system.
- It creates a stretched desktop of 3840 x 1200 (2x 1920 x 1200)* across two displays.
- The DualHead2Go Module delivers a solid platform for office, 3D design and multimedia applications by using your system's existing GPU.
- It allows you to open a different application on each display or span one across the two.
- The DualHead2Go Module works with displays as well as projectors.
- It is quick and easy to instal since there's no need to open the computer case or insert any components.
- The DualHead2Go Module spans the taskbar across monitors for easy access to all your open applications.
- It runs in clone mode, showing the same content on all displays.
- The DualHead2Go Module includes Matrox PowerDesk software to easily manage your desktop configuration.
- It is an external device that won't affect your system warranty.
- You can expand your desktop further by connecting a second DualHead2Go Module to your graphics hardware to support up to four monitors at a time.
- The DualHead2Go Module features HDCP compliance for protected content playback.
|Resolution||Maximum DVI: 3840 x 1200 (2x 1920 x 1200) **Maximum resolution is system dependant|
|Input Connector||1x DisplayPort input|
|Output Connector||2x DVI-D outputs|
|Supported Resolutions||1600 x 600 (2x 800 x 600) @ 60 Hz
2048 x 768 (2x 1024 x 768) @ 60 Hz
2560 x 720 (2x 1280 x 720) @ 50, 60 Hz
2560 x 768 (2x 1280 x 768) @ 60 Hz
2560 x 800 (2x 1280 x 800) @ 60 Hz
2560 x 960 (2x 1280 x 960) @ 60 Hz
2560 x 1024 (2x 1280 x 1024) @ 60 Hz
2720 x 768 (2x 1360 x 768) @ 60 Hz
2800 x 1050 (2x 1400 x 1050) @ 60 Hz
2880 x 900 (2 x 1440 x 900) @ 60 Hz
3200 x 900 (2x 1600 x 900) @ 60 Hz
3200 x 1200 (2x 1600 x 1200) @ 50, 60 Hz
3360 x 1050 (2x 1680 x 1050) @ 60 Hz
3840 x 1080 (2x 1920 x 1080) @ 60 Hz
3840 x 1200 (2x 1920 x 1200) @ 50 Hz
3840 x 1200 (2x 1920 x 1200) @ 60 Hz
4096 x 1152 (2x 2048 x 1152) @ 60 HzThis mode runs at 50 Hz, which may be incompatible with some displays. Verify with your display vendor for compatibility
|Stretched Desktop Mode||Yes|
|System Requirements||Single DisplayPort video output on a compatible system
Powered USB connector
Display driver supporting 2048 x 768 or higher resolution
|Supported Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64-bit) and Linux|
|Dimensions||3.8 x 2.5 x 1.1" (9.65 x 6.35 x 2.79 cm)|
|Weight||Not specified by the manufacturer|