Matthews Hi-Hi Overhead Roller Stand with Rocky Mountain Leg 6m
- All steel tubes and legs
- Developed for flying Butterflies and Overheads on locations and supporting large backdrops in studios
- Wide bases for stability
- Terminate in the new 4 .5" Grip Head
- Foot castings which allow the upright storage of the stand when collapsed without any stress on the "all axis" locking casters
Email me when stock arrives
The ultra-tall Matthews Hi-Hi Overhead Roller Stand with Rocky Mountain Leg 6m stand features square foot castings to allow upright storage of the stand when collapsed.
Developed for flying Butterflys and Overheads on locations and supporting large backdrops in studios.This stand features a "Rocky Mountain" leg, which allows independent levelling adjustment of one leg on rough or uneven terrain.
- All-Axis locking casters.
- All Overhead stands feature the new 4.5" grip head in addition to the 1-1/8 in female receptor top.
|Load Capacity||88 lb / 40 kg|
|Mounting Options||4.5" Grip Head
|Maximum Working Height||20.8' / 6.3 m|
|Minimum Working Height||7' / 2.1 m|
|Collapsed Height||7' / 2.1 m|
|Footprint Diameter||5' / 1.5 m|
|Weight||43.0 lb / 20.0 kg|