Metabones Canon EF to EOS M T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x
- Canon EF Lens to Canon EF-M Body.
- Full-Frame Lens to EF-M Camera Body.
- 0.71x APS-C Crop Factor Compensation.
- 1-Stop Increase in Lens Apertures.
- Supports In-Camera Aperture Control.
This Metabones Canon EF to EOS M T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x allows a full-frame Canon EF-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF-M mount camera. The adapter's optics help to maximise the connected lens's apparent angle of view while providing a one-stop increase for the camera over the lens's aperture range.
A full-frame Canon EF-mount lens is designed to project an image that is larger than a Canon EF-M mount camera's APS-C sensor. Ordinarily, that sensor would only be able to capture the centre portion of the projected image, creating an in-camera "crop factor." Inside this adapter, five optical elements in four groups condense the light from the full-frame lens and effectively reduces the crop factor. This also makes available to the sensor an additional one stop of light throughout the lens's aperture range.
This adapter is constructed from aluminium alloy for durability while minimising weight and its mounting rings are made with brass to further prevent wear-and-tear. An internal, matte black coating prevents the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel, and to help reduce stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a detachable Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads.
This T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x Adapter supports electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. If the lens includes autofocus, image stabilisation, as well as camera-controlled aperture functions, this adapter is intended to allow use of those features. Also, if an attached lens is capable of generating EXIF metadata when used with a directly compatible camera, this adapter is designed to transfer that information, so it can be saved along with image files generated the combined Canon EF-mount lens and Canon EF-M mount camera.
- Allows a full-frame Canon EF-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF-M mount camera.
- Supports electronic communication between camera and lens to enable autofocus, image stabilisation, on-camera aperture control, and EXIF metadata generation when possible.
- 0.71x magnification maximises angle of view of combined camera and lens.
- Provides a 1-stop increase for the camera over the lens's aperture range.
- Five lens elements in four groups for optical clarity as well as colour fidelity.
- Internal, black matte coating minimises the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel.
- Aluminium alloy components for weight reduction.
- Brass mounting rings prevent wear-and-tear.
- Detachable Arca-type tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads can be used to reduces stress on a connected camera's mount.
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release.
|Camera Mount||Canon EF-M|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Optical Design||5 Elements in 4 Groups|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||1/4"-20 Female|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.8 x D: 1.1" / ø: 7.0 x D: 2.7 cm|
|Weight||7.51 oz / 213.0 g|
In The Box
- Metabones Canon EF to EOS M T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x
- Front Cap.
- Rear Cap.
- Tripod Foot Key.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Metabones Canon EF to EOS M T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x
- Manufacturer: Metabones
- Model: MB_SPEF-EFM-BT1
- SKU: MB_SPEF-EFM-BT1
- RM Product #: 62030
- Camera Body Mount: Canon EOS-M
- Lens Mount: Canon EF
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty