- For Controllable Water Drop Photography.
- Works with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones.
- iOS/Android Mobile App for Wireless Use.
- Up to 2 Drops Syncs to Flashes via PC.
- 2.5mm Jack for Optional Camera Sync.
- Product: #56756
- SKU: MIOPS-SP
The Miops Splash Water Drop Kit is a clever product built around the Splash regulator that allows you to capture what is normally a difficult "frozen" water drop shot. The kit includes the MIOPS Splash, a Splash Holder to attach to a tripod, light stand, or similar support, a PC flash sync cable, and a USB power cable. The system allows the user to set the size of the drops as well as the interval between drops.
The MIOPS Splash allows you to easily dispense customisable drops of water while syncing their release with your flash or camera. It features wireless operation thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, with a dedicated mobile app that allows you to adjust settings and trigger shots directly from your iOS or Android smartphone. The unit can dispense a single drop for a simpler shot or two drops in quick succession for a splashing effect. Drop size can be adjusted by controlling the duration of the valve, and you can change the delay for triggering the camera or flash to get the perfect shot; when set to two drops, you can also control the delay between each drop for improved results.
The MIOPS Splash offers two jacks for synchronising with your equipment, a 3.5mm slot for a flash cable and a 2.5mm slot for a camera cable. A flash cable is provided with the product, which is 3.3' long and connects to any speedlight with a PC sync slot. MIOPS Splash can have its firmware updated via the app and runs on USB via the included micro-USB power cable.
- Stand-alone device for water drop photography
- Wireless control via iOS/Android mobile app, uses Bluetooth for connection
- Releases one or two drops and allows you to adjust drop size, camera/flash timing, and the interval between drops
- Syncs to any flash with a PC slot via included cable
- Syncs to camera with separately available cables, which go on the Splash's 2.5mm jack
- Wireless firmware updates done via mobile app
- Runs on USB via the included cable