The GP3 from NITECORE is a compact LED light designed to work with GoPro, Sony, and similar action cameras. Waterproof and impact-resistant, this light features a built-in sliding diffuser for a softer output option. When not using the diffuser, its maximum beam throw reaches 344 feet. Five output settings enable you to choose levels from a low of 1 lumen to a maximum of 360 lumens.
A nifty, GoPro-style mount is included for mounting the light and your camera side-by-side, or to mount the light alone. The GP3 comes with one NLBGP3 (1180 mAh) battery, and a micro-USB charging cable. It is also compatible with a GoPro-style AHDBT-302 battery (not included). An LED indicator within the battery compartment displays three levels of charging progress.
The GP3 has a waterproof rating of IPX8, is submersible down to 33', and is impact-resistance rated to five feet. The GP3 provides an estimated 45 minutes of runtime in Turbo mode and 11 hours of runtime in Low mode.
- Boosts the light level when shooting with your action camera
- Lightweight, compact design with 1, 30, 95, 230, 360-lumen settings
- Waterproof with IPX8 rating, submersible to 33', and impact-resistant to 5'
- The included GoPro style, 3-prong mount can fit both the light and a camera
- Includes one micro-USB rechargeable NLGP3 (1180 mAh) battery; also compatible with GoPro-style AHDBT-302 batteries (not included)
|Lamp Type||Cree XP-G2|
|Light Output||1-360 lumens
|Compatible Battery||GoPro-type AHDBT-302 or NLGP3 (1180 mAh)|
|Lighting Range||344' (105 m)|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||2.26 x 1 x 3.38" (57.5 x 25.4 x 85.8 mm)|
|Weight||Without Mount : 2.9 oz (82 g)|