- Enjoy precision charging
- Integrated thermal sensor
- Detects ambient temperature
- Charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt
- Fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #75540
- SKU: GENIUS1AU
Introducing the all-new NOCO Genius1 1-Amp Battery Charger, one of NOCO's most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact chargers yet. The GENIUS1 is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger, battery maintainer, and battery desulfator rated at 1-amp for lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Meet the GENIUS1 - Similar to our G750, just better. It's 35% smaller and delivers 35% more power. And it's simpler and easier to use than ever before.
- Do more with Genius - Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Simple to set up and use - Plug-in, connect to the battery, select a charge mode, and start charging your battery. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for year-round use.
- Restore your battery - Detects sulfation and acid stratification and restores lost performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles - Charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, boats, classic cars, hot rods, and more - you name it.
|Line Voltage:||120V to 240V AC|
|Frequency:||50Hz to 60Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||-4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)|
|Relative Humidity:||0 to 95% Non-Condensing|
|Current:||1 Amps DC|
|Chemistry:||Lead-Acid and Lithium|
|Types:||Wet, Gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, Lithium|
|Capacity Range:||Up to 30 Amp-Hours|
|Maintenance:||All Battery Sizes|
|Consumption:||15 Watts (Max)|
|Efficiency:||85% (120VAC) / 83% (230VAC)|
|Height:||3.5 Inches (89mm)|
|Width:||2.3 Inches (58mm)|
|Depth:||1.3 Inches (33mm)|
|Weight:||0.77 Pounds (0.35kg)|
|DC Cable + Clamp Length:||106 Inches (269cm)|
|DC Cable Size:||18 AWG|
|DC Fuse Size:||2 AMP MINI ® Blade Fuse|
|AC Cable Length:||None|
|AC Cable Size:||None|