Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #22966
- SKU: NKUSB-5
The 16.40' (5 m) USB 2.0 Patch Cable from Neutrik features an over molded flex relief and a rugged metal cable carrier. It provides secure locking system when combined with NAUSB-W USB gender changer. One end of the cable features a type A USB connector while the other has a type B.
- The USB 2.0 Patch Cable provides data rate of up to 480 MBps.
- It is dust and water resistant according to IP65 safety standards when combined with NAUSB-W USB gender changer.
- The push pull mating design when combined with NAUSB-W USB gender changer provides a safe and secure locking system.
- The cable features shielded connection, which enables high noise immunity and EMI protection.
- It features a removable rugged diecast cable carrier that allows the cable to mate with conventional USB receptacles and NAUSB-W USB gender changer.
||16.40' (5 m)
||USB type A
||USB type B
|Data Transfer Rate
||Up to 480 MBps
||UL 94 V-0
||-13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C)