(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Neutrik NAC3MX powerCON TRUE1 Power-Out Male Cable Connector is a locking 16/20 A true mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection. Note: The powerCON TRUE1 is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC); that is, it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL recognized components
||Inner: ≤3 mΩ
||0.1 GΩ (after damp heat test IEC 68-2-30)
||Electronical: 2 + PE
|Rated Current Per Contact
||16 A rms (USA: 20 A)
||OD (Outer Diameter): 0.24 x 0.47" (6 to 12 mm)
||>5,000 mating cycles
||0.04 to 0.1 sq. in (1 to 2.5 sq. mm)
||-22 to 176°F (-30 to 80°C)
|Dimensions (L x D)
||Maximum: 2.95 x 1.04" (75 x 26.5 mm)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review