Nikon AF 50mm f1.8D Lens
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #1866
- SKU: JAA013DA
A supremely lightweight lens that offers the more economical f/1.8 aperture (compared to the 50mm f/1.4 D), yet still retains the great advantages of the D distance technology. Ideal for scenery or full-length portraits. Weighs just 0.156kg, making it great for travel while still offering excellent low light gathering properties. Stops down to f/22 for wonderful control of depth of field. Accepts 52mm filters and the HR-2 lens hood.
- D-type lens design provides distance information as part of flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- Multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting.
- Exceptionally lightweight and compact. Ideal for travel photography.
- Classic normal lens provides speed and compact design.
- 52mm filter size.
- Stops down to f/22 for excellent depth-of-field control.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) 6/5
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format 46(deg)
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 31(deg)30'
- Minimum f/stop 22
- Closest focusing distance 0.45m/1.5 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio 1/6.6
- Filter Attachment Size 52mm
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera’s lens mounting flange) 63.5 x 39mm
- Weight (approx.) 155g
Note: AF not supported by D40 and D60, D3100, D3000, D5000 cameras
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)