Nikon AF-S 28-300mm f3.5-5G ED VR
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5129
- SKU: JAA808DA
$150 CASH BACK
Cash Back redeemable at Nikon Cash Back.
Promotion ends 18th October 2020.
The Nikon AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens works on both FX and DX-format D-SLR cameras. The lens features a broad zoom range, and it close-focuses down to 18" at every focal length.
On an FX body, the AF-S 28-300 ED VR covers nearly every aspect of travel, landscape, and portrait photography - including those elusive distant subjects. On a DX-format camera, the apparent focal length gets a 1.5x bump and it turns into a long-range ace-up-the-sleeve. The VR II image stabilization allows you to handhold the your camera at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture.
For critical focusing-moments the lens has a M/A focus mode switch that allows the photographer to quickly change between manual and autofocus modes. The autofocusing is remarkably smooth and quiet - thanks to Nikon's silent wave motor system. The aperture diaphragm boasts no fewer than 9 blades that produce a rounded opening - a feature that will be greatly appreciated by bokeh-lovers everywhere!
- FX-Format Zoom
- VR II Image Stabilization
- Focus to 18" at Any Focal Length
- Zoom Lock Switch
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Versatile 10.7x zoom lens with ED glass and VR II image stabilization Versatile zoom lens offers a broad focal length range that’s perfect for travel, landscapes, portraits and distant subjects.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- 3 Aspherical Lens Elements Virtually eliminates coma and other aberrations, even at wide apertures.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Focus to 18 inches at any focal length extends versatility optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs DX-format D-SLR angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 42-450mm in FX/35mm format.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Internal Focus (IF) Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Zoom Lock Switch Secures the lens barrel at its minimum focal length preventing the lens from extending during transport.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)