Nikon R1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5333
- SKU: FSA906BA
The Nikon R1 Wireless Close-Up System (a.k.a. Macro Kit B) is a complete flash solution for cameras that feature both the Commander mode and include a built-in flash. The kit is fully compatible with the Nikon Creative Lighting System and Advanced Wireless Lighting system when used with compatible cameras and/or flashes.
The kit's main components consist of the SX-1 Attachment Ring that attaches to the lens filter treads via an adapter ring (included), and two SB-R200 wireless macro flash heads. The SX-1 Attachment Ring can accept up to eight SB-R200s and can be attached to a tripod for remote lighting.
The R1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight Flash System has a Guide No. 66'/20 m at 24mm, with both heads. This solution enables excellent close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options.
- Enables superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options.
- Wireless control convenience with amazing portability.
- Comes supplied with two SB-R200 Speedlights.
- The SB-R200 offers four independent channels (1, 2, 3, and 4) care available for shooting in competitive wireless environments.
- Flash compensation or flash ratio control available for desired lighting effects.
- SB-900, SB-800 and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled for additional creative lighting effects.
- SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander available separately provides compatibility with Nikon i-TTL film and digital SLRs without built-in Speedlight commanders including; D3, F6, D60 and D40. The SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides wireless control with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights.
- For use with Nikon i-TTL SLRs with built-in Speedlights with Commander mode including D700, D300, D200 D90 and D80.
- Producing desired close-up lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated.
- Up to three remote groups (A, B, and C) are available on the SB-R200
SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances.
- SX-1 master attachment ring accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights (off-camera) and up to four (on camera).
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync available (with compatible cameras).
For cameras that do not feature the commander mode, but that are i-TTL compatible (e.g. D50), please see R1C1 kit (#4803).
More information about Nikon Products: (Link to Nikon Website)