Olympus FL-900R Flash
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #57072
- SKU: V326170BW000
Olympus FL-900R Flash is a high-power flash with a maximum guide number of 58. It features superb tracking performance for high-speed sequential shooting. It is dustproof, splashproof, and freezeproof down to -10℃, expanding your photographic possibilities. This high-power flash has a maximum guide number of 58. By combining the TruePic image processor and TTL synchronisation technology, optimal lighting is produced. It covers an illumination angle of 24-200mm and 14-20mm when using a wide panel.
The FL-900R has the highest sequential shooting tracking performance in its class at 10 fps. Charging circuits optimised for NiMH batteries reduce charging time to approximately 2.5 seconds. The firing range has also been expanded to low intensity levels for enhanced tracking performance during high-speed sequential shooting.
- Supports Olympus TTL system for use with special camera functions, such as High Res Shot and Focus Stacking, as well as automatic exposure and high-speed sync.
- Guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and 100mm (200mm equivalent) provides exceptional illumination in dark locations.
- Zoom range of 12-100mm (24-200mm) enables use of a wide variety of lens types. Also, a pull-out diffuser permits the use of ultra-wide 7-10mm (14-20mm equivalent) lenses.
- Flash head tilts from -7 to 90° and rotates left and right 180° for full bounce capabilities.
- LED video light provides constant illumination source as well as AF assist in dim lighting.
- Wireless master, slave, and commander functionality expands the possibilities of the flash system. The FL-900R offers an improved commander mode via the included IR filter that offers control over up to four groups of flashes on one of four channels.
- IPX1-rated weather resistance and an operating temperature of 10-40°C provide this flash with the same level of sealing as Olympus' high-end mirrorless cameras, permitting use in a variety of inclement weather conditions.
- High-speed sync flash range has been expanded to 1/128 power.
- Flash supports rapid sequential firing and is rated to fire over 30 times at 1/32 power.
- Enlarged rear dial as well as improved graphical user interface for more intuitive control.
- Recycle time of just 2.5 seconds at full power with NiMH batteries.
- Built-in bounce card.
- Locking metal hot shoe.
|Guide No.||58 m ISO 100 at 100 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||Manual, TTL|
|Bounce Head||-7 to +90°|
|Coverage||14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 24 - 200 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 2.5 - 4.5 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/20000 - 1/500 sec|
|Wireless Operation||Distance: Up to /
Mode: Commander, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||4 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||4 Groups|
|Power Source||4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||81.2 x 121.4 x 125.2 mm|
|Weight||382 g (without batteries)|