The ViewCast Osprey 100 Video Capture Card captures video-only camera feeds for streaming. It is suitable for budget-conscious users who need to capture and deliver video from composite and S-Video sources.
With the Osprey 100 Video Capture Card, you can plug in any standard video source, such as a VCR, camera, or camcorder, and view crisp video on a PC. You can use multiple Osprey 100 cards simultaneously in a single system or mix and match other Osprey cards for more input options.
- Ideal for live streaming surveillance, enterprise, government, medical, and scientific applications.
- Supports most video APIs
- Multiple cards can be used to stream multiple video sources on a single workstation
- Captures video at 30 fps in full standard-definition resolution
- Low-profile form factor
- Drivers available for Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- 32-bit/5V PCI card
- Full PCI Rev 2.1 compliance
- RoHS compliant
|Video Inputs||One channel with 4 switchable inputs
3 x composite (RCA)
1 x S-Video (mini-DIN)
|System Requirements||Multi-core processors are recommended to run video applications|
|Driver Support||Microsoft DirectShow API
Linux available from open source community (Linux support is built into the modern Linux kernels)
Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing, and inverse telecine
|Dimensions (L x H)||4.74 x 2.20" (120.40 x 55.80 mm)|