Panasonic 64GB microP2 UHS-II Memory Card
- 64GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Min. Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Built-In Write-Protect Switch
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #20764
- SKU: AJ-P2M064AG
The 64GB microP2 UHS-II Memory Card from Panasonic has been designed as a microP2 card for P2 camera recorders, as well as an SDXC memory card for Panasonic's AU-EVA1, AG-DVX200, UX Series, and AVCCAM camera recorders, as well as LUMIX digital cameras. Thanks to the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 90 MB/s, this card can be used to capture content using the 4K 4:2:2, 10-bit ALL-Intra codec with its data rates of up to 400 Mb/s (50 MB/s).
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
This microP2 card also features pSLC technology, which offers increased reliability, as well as 100% screening protection that helps prevent failures. A built-in write protect switch helps to prevent the accidental deletion of existing media and included is a protective case.
- Usable as a microP2 card for P2 camera recorders (P2cam), and as an SDXC Memory Card for the Panasonic AU-EVA1, AG-DVX200, UX Series, and AVCCAM camera recorders, plus LUMIX digital cameras.
- Fast write and read speeds are compatible with SDXC V90 memory card to support the high-quality 4K 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400 Mb/s recording mode of the AU-EVA1 compact cinema camera and LUMIX GH5 digital mirrorless camera.
- pSLC technology offers improved reliability.
- 100% screening helps prevent initial failures, and a lifetime counter detects the card's lifetime in advance for higher reliability.
- QR code and P2CID simplify identifying and managing cards, and a large protection case enhances secure card handling.
|Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Video Speed Class||V90|
|Write Speed||Minimum: 90 MB/s|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|