The BT-LH80W is a small, lightweight HD/SD LCD monitor designed for field acquisition or live relay use. Inheriting circuitry from the popular BT-LH1700W, this versatile monitor delivers a full broadcast-grade display performance. It also introduces new Focus-in-Red and Pixel-to-Pixel functions that make critical HD camera focusing quick and easy. Connecting directly to the viewfinder terminal of a Panasonic HD camera-recorder, the BT-LH80W provides powerful support as a wide 7.9-inch color viewfinder. Its high performance and versatile functions also make it ideal for use in mobile vehicles.
BT-LH80WUE will be fit for viewfinder application for camcorders like AJ-HDX900 and AJ-HPX2100. You can connect the BT-LH80WS with optional cable kit directly to viewfinder port of camcorder. It will give you high quality images with less delay. 2 types of focus assit functions will help you focusing at HD shooting. BT-
LH80WS will also be fit for studio/OVBAN application due to less delay.
- 8" HD/SD Multi Format Wide LCD Monitor
- New Focus Assist Functions
- Compact Design with Low Power Consumption
- Power requirements: DC12V (11-17V)
- DC Input: XLR4 pin
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 166 x 218 x 65 mm / 6.5" x 8.6" x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs
- SD/HD multi format
- High Speed & hi-performance I/P Conversion Circuit (with delay within 1 field)
- Diagonal line compensation preocessing circuit
Focus Assist Functions:
- Focus-in-red: Emphasizes focused part in red to easy focus adjustments
- Pixel to pixel: Allows you to see input signal pixel by pixel without resizing.
- Low power consumption
- Compact body
- 800 x 450 resolution
- 7.8 cm Panel size
- 16.7 mio effective color
- Overdrive Circuit
- Tally (Front: Red/Green, Back: Red)
- Blue Only / Marker / Aspect (4:3/16:9)
- Video / YPbPr (1 ch)
- VF terminal (20 pin connection with Camera)
- Control: GPI, 232C
- Adaptor for Anton Bauer battery
- User's manual