Panasonic Compact Camera Head for Memory Card Portable Recorder
- Records up to UHD at 29.97/23.98/25 fps
- 20x Optical Zoom Lens
- 29.5mm Wide to 612mm Close-Up Range
- Can Be Installed in Hard-to-Reach Places
- OIS & 5-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilisation
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #86058
- SKU: AG-UCK20GJ
The Panasonic Compact Camera Head for Memory Card Portable Recorder was designed as a special option for the Panasonic Memory Card Portable Recorder. The recorder offers a dedicated interface for this camera, and the two connect over an optional cable that's available in different lengths. Compact and lightweight, the advanced Camera Head can be installed in hard-to-access places to provide a professional capture solution for the portable recorder.
The Camera Head records up to UHD 4K resolution at 29.97/23.98/25 fps, and it has a 20x optical zoom lens that covers a range from 29.5mm wide-angle to 612mm close-up shots, for various applications. Furthermore, it's packed with features such as stabilisation, colour correction, an optical ND filter, focus assist, stereo mic, and more.
- 20x optical zoom: 29.5mm wide-angle to 612mm close-up angle
- Intelligent zoom (i.Zoom): Up to 30x in HD format / 22x in 4K (zooms in seamlessly from the optical telae-end)
- Digital zoom: 1.4x/2x/4x/6x/8x zoom without any change in brightness (optical 20x zoom + i.Zoom + digital zoom 8x in HD format enables zooming up to a maximum of 240x)
- Optical image stabiliser (HD/4K): images are highly corrected even when the camera is unstable, such as when mounted on an arm
- Five-axis hybrid image stabiliser (HD): In HD mode, electronic image stabilisation is added to the optical image stabiliser (OIS) system to detect and correct motions on five axes, including rolling motion; this is effective when shooting while walking
- 16-axis Independent colour correction: provides a separate effect to each of the 16 phases and saturation levels of video images
- Optical ND filter can be manually switched (Clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64); resolution degradation from closing down the iris is prevented, even in bright lighting
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights to produce improved gradation for each shade when dark, bright, and intermediate shades are all contained in the same scene
- Gain/iris: The gain can be increased either with AUTO or 0–30 dB (in 1 dB units), plus super gain (33/36 dB); iris adjustment can also be adjusted independently from the gain
- White balance: AWB A, B (two-value memory) / P3200K / P5600K / ATW / VAR (2000–15000K)
- Image adjustments: Detail, V-Detail, Detail Coring, Skin Tone Detail, Colour Temperature, Chroma Level, Chroma Phase, Matrix (Norm/Cine-Like/Still-Like), Master Pedestal, Gamma (HD Norm/Cine-Like/Still-Like), Black Gamma, Knee, NR Control
- Focus assist aided by a peaking display
- Push auto: Temporarily activates autofocus
- Infrared (IR) shooting mode, for nighttime observation and surveillance
- Pre Rec: Constantly records video and sounds from approximately 3 seconds before ordinary recording starts, to prevent missing decisive moments
- Rec cheque: Plays approximately the last 3 seconds that were recorded for confirmation
- Zebra: Select any two levels from among 50–105% in 5% steps
- Built-in stereo microphone for recording sound with video
- 49mm diameter filters supported
|Sensor||1/2.3" MOS Solid-State Image Sensor|
|Total Pixels||Approx. 12.76 MP|
|Zoom||Optical 20x Motorised Zoom|
|Focal Length||f= 4.08–81.6mm
35mm Conversion: 29.5–612mm
(Hybrid OIS Set to Off)
|Filter Diameter||49 mm|
|ND Filter||Clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64 (Built-In)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.9' / 1.5 m at Zoom Range
1.2" / 3 cm at Wide Angle
|IR Cut Filter||Incorporates On/Off Control Function|
|Zoom||Zoom: 30x (HD), 22x (4K)
Digital Zoom: 1.4x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x
|Gain||Automatic, Manual: 0–30 dB (1 dB step)
Super Gain: 33 dB, 36 dB
In Auto Mode, 3–30 dB (3 dB Steps) Can Be Selected with AGC Limit Setting
|White Balance||ATW, ATW LOCK, AWB A, AWB B, P3200K, P5600K, VAR (2000–15000K)|
|Shutter Speed||59.94i/p Mode:
1/60, 1/100, 1/120, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/8000 sec.
1/30, 1/50, 1/60, 1/100, 1/120, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/8000 sec.
1/24, 1/48, 1/50, 1/60, 1/100, 1/120, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/8000 sec.
1/50, 1/60, 1/100, 1/125, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/8000 sec.
1/25, 1/50, 1/60, 1/100, 1/125, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/8000 sec.
|Slow Shutter||59.94i/p Mode:
1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30 sec.
1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15 sec.
1/2, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12 sec.
1/2, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, 1/25 sec.
1/2, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12 sec.
|Synchro Scan||59.94i/p Mode:
|Minimum Illumination||0.2 Lux (Slow Shutter: 1/2 sec., gain: +36 dB)|
|Horizontal Resolution||1300 TV (HDMI Output of 2160p29.97 when 25p Playback)
1000 TV (HDMI Output of 1080p59.94 when 50p Playback)
|Audio In||Built-In Microphone (2-Ch Stereo)|
|Connector||20-Pin Dedicated Interface for Connecting to AG-UMR20 Memory Card Portable Recorder|
|Mount Type||1/4"-20 Female|
|Power||9 VDC (Supplied from AG-UMR20 Memory Card Portable Recorder)|
|Power Consumption||0.6 A|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80% (No Condensation)|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 2.8 x 5.1" / 6.4 x 7.2 x 13 cm (Excluding Protrusion)|
|Weight||Approx. 0.7 lb / 325 g|