Panasonic V-Log L Function Activation Code for DMC-GH4, DC-GH5, DC-G9, and DMC-FZ2500
- Adds V-Log L Gamma to GH4, GH5, FZ2500.
- Wide Dynamic Range of up to 12 Stops.
- Improved Colour Matching with Varicam.
- Similar Characteristics to Cineon.
- Same LUT and Curve as Standard V-Log.
- Product: #42433
- SKU: DMW-SFU1
Maximise the dynamic range of select cameras with the DMW-SFU1 Lumix V-Log L Function Firmware Upgrade Kit from Panasonic . This code, which is delivered on a physical card, allows you to easily instal the V-Log L gamma onto the camera, giving you a flat profile that provides a wide dynamic range of up to 12 stops as well as 10-bit internal recording (for GH5 and G9 only). The addition of this gamma also allows users to better match colour with existing Varicam systems that feature standard V-Log, as both profiles utilise the same characteristic curve and LUT. Additionally, the profile has been developed to have similar characteristics of Cineon, which is used for film digitisation.
Updating your camera is a stepped process similar to updating your firmware; although, you will need this activation code along with your camera's serial code to generate an upgrade key from Panasonic's Update Portal.
- DC-G9 (provides 10-bit internal and external recording)
- DMC-GH5 (provides 10-bit internal and external recording)
- DMC-GH4 (provides 8-bit internal and 10-bit external recording)
- DMC-FZ2500 (provides 8-bit internal and 10-bit external recording)
|Delivery||Physical card with unique redemption code|