(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Paralinx Arrow-X SDI TransmitterProduct #18589 | SKU AXST |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 2-pin Power Input
- Operates in the 5 GHz Frequency Band
- Real-time Viewing
- Uncompressed Full HD Video Signal
- Range of up to 700' (213 m) with Included Antennas
The Arrow-X SDI System Transmitter from Paralinx transmits real-time uncompressed Full HD 1080p60 video up to 700' / 213 m (with the included antennas) for your television, film, broadcast, industrial, or UAV/UAS applications, when used with the Arrow-X SDI System Receiver (available separately). It features 3G-SDI input with loop-through output, and a 2-pin power connector that handles a wide 7 to 17 V unregulated input voltage.
- 2-pin power input
- Operates in the 5 GHz frequency band
- Real-time viewing (less than 1 ms latency)
- Uncompressed Full HD video signal allows for critical accurate monitoring
- Range of up to 700' (213 m) with the included antennas
- Longer range possible with separately sold antennas
- Multicast capable
- 128-bit AES encryption
- Lightweight minimalist design for handheld, Steadicam, gimbal, and UAV payload
- Rugged machined aluminium enclosure
|Frequency Band||5 GHz|
|Transmit Range||700' (213 m)|
|Input||3G-SDI with loop-out|
|Power Connector||2-pin female
Supports 7 to 17 V unregulated input
|Compliance||FCC, COE, MIC (TELEC), and RoHS|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 2.6 x 0.8" (108 x 67 x 21 mm) without antennas|
|Weight||178 g without antennas|
In The Box
- Paralinx Arrow-X SDI Transmitter
- 2 x Antenna
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review