(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Paralinx Perch Mounting Bracket for Tomahawk ReceiverProduct #18602 | SKU TP1 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- For Tomahawk Receiver, Battery Plate, Battery & Array Antenna
- Allows Mounting onto Elevated Pole
- Threaded on Both Sides
The Paralinx Perch allows you to attach the Tomahawk or Arrow-X receiver along with a battery plate, battery, and Array antenna on an elevated pole for better line-of-sight transmission.
The bracket is threaded on both sides so you can attach the receiver on one side and battery plate on the other. Using a bale-block with an approximately 1" diameter (2.5 cm) opening, it can be mounted on most poles and stands. Two shim plates are included (1/8" and 1/4") to support different sized batteries by providing necessary clearance/extra spacing.
In The Box
- Paralinx Perch Mounting Bracket for Tomahawk Receiver
- 1/8" Anodised Aluminium Shim Plate
- 1/4" Anodised Aluminium Shim Plate
- Bag of Screws for Attaching Receiver and Battery Blate
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review