(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Paralinx Tomahawk ReceiverProduct #18576 | SKU THRS |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Wireless 2000'(610 m) Receiver
- Configured for SDI Transmitter
- Supports Uncompressed 1080p60 4:2:2
- Less than 1 ms Latency
- Dual 3G-SDI Output
This Paralinx Tomahawk Receiver is configured to be paired with a Tomahawk SDI transmitter, sold separately. It wirelessly accepts up to 1080p60 4:2:2 uncompressed video with audio from up to 2000'(610 m) away, with a delay of less than 1 ms. Longer distances can be achieved using any optional higher-range antennas with compatible RP-SMA connectors.
The Tomahawk Receiver features two 3G-SDI outputs allowing direct connection to professional broadcast monitors. The Tomahawk system operates on the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band and uses secure 128-bit AES encryption. The receiver has a 2-pin power connector input supporting 7-17 VDC unregulated input and also offers a mounting pattern for Gold mount male/female battery plates and V-mount male plates.
- Wirelessly accepts up to 1080p60 4:2:2 uncompressed video from up to 700' (213.40 m)away
- Configured to be paired with an SDI Tomahawk transmitter
- Less than 1 ms latency
- Two 3G-SDI outputs
- 2-pin power connector input
- Gold mount/V-mount mounting pattern
- Lightweight design for reduced payload
- Operates on the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band
- Uses secure 128-bit AES encryption
- Conforms to FCC, COE, MIC (TELEC), and RoHS specifications
- Moulded PCB housing
- Multicast capable
|Supported Video||Up to 1080p60 4:2:2 uncompressed|
|Transmission Range||2000' (610 m) line-of-sight|
|Latency||Less than 1 ms|
|Output||2 x 3G-SDI on BNC|
|Frequency Band||5 GHz|
|Standards Compliance||FCC, COE, MIC (TELEC), RoHS|
|Power Input||2-pin power connector female; supports 7-17 VDC unregulated input|
|Dimensions||5 x 5.6 x 1.3" (12.7 x 14.2 x 3.3 cm) (without antennas)|
|Weight||340 g (without antennas)|
In The Box
- Paralinx Tomahawk Receiver
- Set of Stock Antennas
- AC Power Adapter with 2-Pin Power Connector
- Remote Control and IR Cable (for Menu Access)
- Mini-USB to USB Cable (for Firmware Updates)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review