Pearstone Gold Series Premium S-Video Male to S-Video Male Video Cable - 50' (15.2 m)
- 24k Gold Contacts.
- Oxygen-Free Copper Conductor.
- Dual-Layer 95% Shielding.
- Protective Anodised Aluminium Shell.
- Colour-Coded Bands on Connectors.
- Product: #21837
- SKU: SV4C-350
The Pearstone Gold Series Premium S-Video Cable is a high-quality affordable S-video cable that provides users with professional-grade features. It is designed to provide the most accurate signal transfer, with minimal loss of fidelity. It can be used with any type of video equipment that uses S-video connections.
Pure OFC (oxygen-free copper) wiring - with two layers of insulation - is used for the core of this cable. Encasing the OFC wiring is a rugged SuperFlex PVC outer jacket that is both durable and flexible. The corrosion-resistant connectors feature a positive-grip strain-relief shell, 24k split-pin contacts, and 24k gold-plated terminations.
This Pearstone cable is a quality video interconnect that ensures a clean and superior video signal, and is ideal for a wide range of component and video applications.
- Heavy-duty, protective, anodised aluminium connector shells.
- Colour-coded bands on the connectors.
- Rubberised non-slip grip on connector makes insertion easy and fast.
|Length||50' (15.2 m)|
|Shielding||95% Dual layer|
|Connector 1||Male S-Video - 24K gold|
|Connector 2||Male S-Video - 24K gold|