- For Small Cameras, Camcorders, & Scopes
- Securely Attaches to Magnetic Surfaces
- 22.7 kg Straight Pull Strength
- 1/4"-20 Screw
- Thermoplastic Resin Clamp Head
- Product: #31183
- SKU: PDMAGMT
The Magnetic UltraMount from Pedco is a portable magnetic mount that supports small cameras, camcorders, optic scopes, and other devices with a 1/4"-20 thread. The ball mount has a simple, one-adjustment knob for quick and accurate multi-directional control so that the camera can be positioned at almost any angle. With a magnetic straight pull of 22.7kg, devices are securely attached to magnetic surfaces such as railings, cars, cabinets, etc. This product is not recommended for use with SLRs or other heavy devices.
Note: Always test the magnetic surface with the Magnetic UltraMount prior to attaching a camera or other digital device to make sure it is securely attached, as the pull strength of the magnet may vary depending on the surface it is attached to. Be cautious when removing the Magnetic UltraMount as the magnetic surface may scratch, remove or damage painted surfaces or other finishes.
- Magnetic mount, with 22.7kg straight pull, securely attaches to magnetic surfaces
- Positions device at any angle
- Fits any device with a 1/4"-20 tripod socket
- Injection-moulded, glass-reinforced nylon thermoplastic resin clamp head and knob with aluminium threaded components
- Includes sticker for base of magnet to minimise the potential to scratch or damage surfaces
- Ideal for use with small cameras, camcorders, optic scopes, etc.
- Made in the USA
|Magnetic Field Strength||22.7 kg straight pull|
|Dimensions||2.375 x 2.375 x 3.625" (6 x 6 x 9 cm)|