Pelican 1780TNF Transport Case without Foam (Desert Tan)
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- Six ABS Double Throw Latches
- Automatic Purge Valve
- Folding Carry Handle
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #13142
- SKU: 1780-001-190
The Pelican 1780TNF Transport Case (Desert Tan) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra-high-impact structural copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a watertight 6.4 mm neoprene o-ring that seals perfectly, and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalisation after changes in atmospheric pressure. It uses easy-open, double-throw latches to open and close the case, and a folding carry handle plus four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings, to transport the case. The case has been tested to meet Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case made to carry heavy equipment.
- The case is made of ultra-high-impact structural copolymer, with open-cell core wall design, which makes it extremely strong and durable.
- Built-in, Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve protects the case from changes in altitude or temperature.
- 50/50 lid-to-base ratio, for easy loading
- Completely detachable lid for full access to the equipment inside the case
- Watertight 6.4 mm neoprene o-ring seal.
- Easy-open, double-throw latches with stainless steel padlock protectors
- Double-Grip fold-down handles
- Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Meets Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications
|Carry/Transport Options||Side Handle, Wheels|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||114.1 x 64.3 x 41.9 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||106.7 x 55.9 x 38.4 cm|
|Maximum Buoyancy||226.7 kg|