Pelican 1780W Transport Case with Rigid Polyethylene Tray (Desert Tan)
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- Six ABS Double Throw Latches
- Automatic Purge Valve
- Folding Carry Handle
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #13110
- SKU: 1780-007-190
The Pelican 1780W HL Long Case with Rigid Polyethylene Tray (Desert Tan) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a watertight 6.4 mm neoprene o-ring that seals perfectly, and includes a humidity gauge and manual purge valve for quick equalisation after changes in atmospheric pressure. It uses easy-open, double-throw latches to open and close the case, and a folding carry handle plus four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings, to transport the case. The case has been tested to meet Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications.
This case has a rigid polyethylene tray used for carrying 12 weapons, and a fast-loading, lockable metal cross bar included. The detachable halves serve as mobile weapons racks.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion- proof case made to carry heavy equipment.
- The case is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer, with open-cell core wall design, which makes it extremely strong and durable.
- A fast-loading, lockable metal cross bar is included.
- This case includes a rigid polyethylene tray for carrying twelve M4 or M16 weapons.
- Humidity gauge changes colour above 40%, to indicate when to add desiccant.
- Built-in Manual Pressure Equalisation Valve protects the case from changes in altitude or temperature.
- Completely detachable lid for full access to the equipment inside the case
- Detachable halves serve as mobile weapons racks.
- Watertight 6.4 mm neoprene o-ring seal.
- Easy-open, double-throw latches with stainless steel padlock protectors
- Double-Grip fold-down handles
- Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Meets Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications
|Carry/Transport Options||Side Handle, Wheels|
|Interior Contents||Cube/Diced Foam|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||114.1 x 64.3 x 41.9 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||106.7 x 55.9 x 38.4 cm|
|Maximum Buoyancy||226.7 kg|