Pelican 2010PL SabreLite with Photoluminescent Shroud (Yellow)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #719
- SKU: 2010-014-247
Note: Batteries not included.
The Pelican 2010PL SabreLite with Photoluminescent Shroud (Yellow) from Pelican produces 109 lumens of white collimated beam that's as bright as an incandescent flashlight and provides 10,000 hours of lamp life and a 32 hour battery burn time. Its maximum beam distance is 144m and peak beam intensity is 5189 candelas.
This Sabrelite has an ABS resin body with a twist on/off lens shroud that eliminates accidental discharge and is submersible to 3.28' (1.0m) for a duration of 30 min. Features including a belt/shirt clip and lanyard make the light ideal for industrial, recreational, and home use.
- LED diode produces a white beam that's as bright as an incandescent light but provides 10,000 hours of lamp life
- Twist on/off lens shroud eliminates accidental discharge
- Lens ring features glow-in-the-dark material to aid in finding the light in the dark. Glow in the dark material absorbs light from the sun, fluorescent lights, or even the flashlight's beam itself
- ABS resin body resists chemicals, corrosion, and extreme temperatures and the flashlight is submersible to a depth of 1 m for a duration of 30 min
- The built-in belt / shirt clip makes the light ideal for industrial, recreational, and home use
|Maximum Output||161 lumen|
|Battery / Runtime||3x C alkaline batteries
Approx. 22 hours runtime
|Construction||EXL resin body, ethylene propylene O-ring, polycarbonate lens, K-resin shroud, ABS resin clip, and stainless steel/brass nickel contact spring retainer|
|Weight||379.9 g (with batteries)
153.1 g (without batteries)