Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 Termination Kit
- Versatile Termination Kit
- EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool & Connectors
- EZ-RJ45 Cat5/5e Connector
- Professional Electrician's Scissors
- Cat5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #36650
- SKU: 90136
Crimp, connect, strip, cut, and more with the EZ-RJ45 Termination Kit from Platinum Tools . This versatile kit includes an EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool and connectors for simple, fast, and high-performing installation of Cat5/5e/6 data networks.
Comfortable and ergonomically designed, the 10525C Professional Electrician's Scissors are useful for electrical, telephone, and datacom service applications. The large ring provides more power, reduces fatigue and wrist strain, and fits comfortably in the power portion of the palm, thus allowing for a cleaner, effortless, quicker cut. The bottom blade has serrated teeth along the full length of the cutting edge to grip the cable/wire.
An economical tool, the 15015C Cat5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper removes the cable jacket from Category 5, 5e, and 6 twisted pair cables with professional results. It features a life-long blade specifically designed to self-adjust and prevent nicks to the inner conductors. This durable tool has a high-impact plastic housing, which is moulded in yellow to make it easy to locate in low light.
The 100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool is designed to quickly crimp and cut the wires of the EZ-RJ45 Connector in one easy, simple operation. The ratcheted straight action and crimping motion ensures a uniform crimp in every cycle. It features precision-cast crimping dies for superior accuracy, and has a built-in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin. For strength and durability, your crimp tool has an all-steel frame with a rust-resistant black oxide finish.
The 105003 EZ-RJ45 Cat5/5e Connector (10-piece) simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out from the front to easily verify the proper wiring order. Pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector optimises electrical performance of the termination. It reduces the distance between the wire twists and contacts, which also improves performance.
All the items in this kit are stored and organised inside the zippered nylon case with elastic bands. For convenience, the case fully unzips and lies flat for easy access to all the tools and connectors.
100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool:
- Crimps and trims extended wire in the EZ-RJ45 connector in a single cycle
- For use with EZ-RJ45 Cat5/5e and Cat6 connectors
- Features precision-cast crimping dies for superior accuracy
- Built-in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin
- Laser-marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence
- Also compatible with all standard modular plugs (except AMP)
10525C Professional Electrician's Scissors:
- Cuts stranded wire up to 12 AWG
- Cuts solid wires up to 16 AWG
- Strips 19 to 23 AWG wires
- Serrated edges on the back of blades for cleaning wire and binding posts
15015C Cat5 Cable Jacket Stripper:
- Removes the cable jacket on Category 5, 5e, and 6 cables
- Accepts cable diameters from 0.18 to 0.25" (4.5 to 6.3mm)
- No adjustments required; easily switch from one cable type or insulation to another
- Does not nick inner conductors
- Recommended for PVC cable jackets
105003 EZ-RJ45 Cat5/5e Connectors:
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through front of connector for faster terminations
- EZ to verify wire sequence
- More reliable and higher performance
- Works with solid or stranded wire; separate connectors not required, reducing inventory and confusion
- Reduces scrap by eliminating wasted crimps
- Simple one-piece design-bars or liners not required
- Use in Category 3, 5, 5E, or 6-compliant data networks
- FCC & RoHS-compliant
- UL rated
- Patented and manufactured in the USA