PolarPro Mavic 2 Pro Cinema Series Exposure Collection
- Heavy-Stop Aerial Photography ND Filters
- Capture Saturated, Lifelike Photos
- ND128, ND256, and ND1000 Filters
- Magnetic Filter Case
- Production-Grade Multi-Coated Glass
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #75618
- SKU: M2P-CS-EXP
The Cinema Series Exposure Collection for Mavic 2 Pro from PolarPro includes three heavy-stop neutral density filters for long-exposure aerial photography (these filters are not made for video applications). The set comes in a magnetic filter case that has been redesigned from previous versions to provide even more efficient access to the filters. These filters let you capture saturated, lifelike photos of ocean waves, waterfalls, and other moving subjects. They twist onto the DJI Mavic 2 Pro in place of the stock UV filter.
The Cinema Series features production-grade multi-coated glass and PolarPro's AirFrame ultra-lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminium construction. Cinema Series filters are designed with hydrophobic coating that repels oils and water, optical ND coating that allows for optimal transmission while ensuring a hyper-neutral colour profile, and scratch-resistant coating that increases surface hardness for a more durable exterior.
- Cinema Series multi-coated glass with AirFrame ultra-lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminium construction
- ND128, ND256, and ND1000 filters cut light by 7, 8, and 10 f-stops respectively
- Hydrophobic, optical ND, and scratch-resistant coatings
|Material of Construction||Aircraft-grade aluminium construction with production-grade multi-coated glass|