(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Porta Brace Camera Body Armor for Panasonic AJ-PX5000 (Blue)Product #17884 | SKU CBA-PX5000 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Fits Panasonic AJ-PX5000
- Form-Fitting Camera Cover
- Water-Resistant 1000-D Cordura
- Interior Mesh Lining Improves Airflow
- Clear Vinyl Window for Viewing Controls
The blue CBA-PX5000 Camera BodyArmor for Panasonic AJ-PX5000 from Porta Brace offers custom-built protection for the AJ-PX5000 camcorder. The water-resistant BodyArmor is constructed from durable 1000D Cordura, and fastens around the camera using hook-and-look fasteners and a zipper. Cutouts and a vinyl window enable you to maintain access to the camera's controls. The snug fit of the BodyArmor enables secure handling of the camcorder. The cover's back end expands to accommodate various battery and wireless microphone combinations.
The Camera BodyArmor covers include a reversible, waterproof Rain Top that is white (reflective) on one side, for shooting in the sun, and black on the other side for protection against rain and dust. The padded interior of this cover is lined with breathable mesh, maximising airflow between the cover and camera. Securely carry your camera using the BodyArmor's removable, padded suede shoulder strap.
- Custom-fit, water-resistant cover for Panasonic AJ-PX5000
- Reversible black and white, waterproof rain cover included
- Easy-to-clean, 1000D Cordura fabric
- Mesh liner for breathability
- Clear vinyl window for viewing controls
- Full-time protection can be used whether the camera is on or off a tripod
- Suited for ENG and run-and-gun work
- Padded shoulder strap
||Panasonic AJ-PX5000 camcorder
||Padded 1000 denier cordura
|Type of Closure
||Hook and loop fastener
|Dimensions (L x H x W)
||38 x 15 x 5 cm
In The Box
- Porta Brace Camera Body Armor for Panasonic AJ-PX5000 (Blue)
- Reversible Rain Top (Black/White)
- HB-40 CAM-C Shoulder Strap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review