PL6X is a ceiling speaker with an elegant and innovative design that can be flush-mounted in false ceilings or panels. Installation is quick and easy with a three-hook system that avoids the need for using screws and pallet or other attachment elements.
Incorporating a 200 mm (8”) loudspeaker. It has a coaxial 25 mm (1”) tweeter placed on a bridge support.
The speaker is equipped with a line transformer that enables direct connection to constant voltage systems at 70 V or 100 V. The multiple sockets on the transformer make it possible to select the output power from among several values.
- Speaker 8” woofer with coaxial tweeter
- Main body in plastic material, steel grille color white RAL 9003.
- - Protection IP 44.
- Installation system Flush mount
- Nominal/maximum power 20/40 W
- Constant voltage 100-70 V
- Impedance 8 ohm
- Frequency response 60 Hz–20 kHz
- Sensitivity 93 dB (1W/1m)
- Maximum sound pressure 109 dB 1 m
- Angle of coverage (-6dB): 80°
- Dimensions Ø 247x88 mm.
- Maximum protrusion 8 mm.
- Flush-mounting hole Ø 224 mm.
- Weight 1.8 Kg.
- Dimensions: Approx 25cm and 8cm high