The RDNET Control 2 Output Master Unit from RCF is a hardware interface to connect RDNet compatible devices such as TTL55-A, TTL33-A II, TTL31-A II to a PC by means of an USB connection.
The RDNet system was developed specifically to create a data network for monitoring and command of more systems. The RDNet Control 2 unit can manage up to 2 subnets. Up to 32 devices can be connected to each subnet (2 subnets x 32 = total 64 devices).
The addressing of the various devices is handled automatically by RDNet Control 2 interface. Each device is assigned a unique address during the power on procedure of network. For the RDNET network operating, it is necessary to install the appropriate Software on PC, on Microsoft Windows environment. From the PC it is possible to check the operating of each single device connected to the network and edit its parameters output level, mute, equalization, delay, and more.
The network and devices configuration can be saved as file in the PC and later reloaded. Information related to the functioning of the devices is acquired in real-time, a feature that allows a global view of connected devices.
- Real-time acquisition of devices functioning information
- Devices automatic addressing handling
- 32 compatible devices linkable in "daisy-chain" for each of the 2 available RDNET ports
- All devices listed and cyclically scanned with polling, 10 times a second checked in a single daisy-chain
- Connected devices are automatically added to the software synoptic
- Well suited for live events, touring sound, TT+ series line arrays and subwoofers configuration
||EIA RS-485 standard connection
Daisy-chain ring architecture or bus connection
Up to 2 subnets managed
Up to 32 slave devices for subnet
2 Ethercon housed RJ45 with Ethernet CAT5 cable
2 XLR chassis connectors with XLR data cable (alternative to RJ-45)
USB standard connection
Front panel USB type B female connector for direct control
Rear panel standard RJ-45 connector for remote control
||Powered by USB Type B socket
||Dimensions (H x W x D): 40 x 111 x 89 mm (1.59 x 4.37 x 3.52")
Weight: 0.17 kg (0.38 lb)