(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The S8028 is a compact, high-output bass reflex subwoofer for high output applications and large installations.
The system is equipped with two advanced neodymium 18” RCF precision woofers mounted in a clam-shell configuration. The two transducers couple to achieve tight and maximised output. Each 18” features massive vented neodymium magnets and 4” copper voice coil. The system is capable of producing a Max SPL of 138 dB and handles 2000 Watts AES.
- Compact, bass reflex, 2 x 18" subwoofer system
- Very high output, response down to 35 Hz
- 138 dB max SPL, 2000 Watt AES
- Equipped with RCF high power 2 x18", 4" voice coil neodymium woofers
- Recessed handles
- Baltic Birch cabinet finished in a very resistant, textured, polyurethane black paint
- Epoxy powder coated front grille
- Low Frequency Enhancement
- Music Enhancement
- Special Effects Reinforcement
- Entertainment Systems
- Live Music Reinforcement
- Mid to Large Club Sound Systems
- Infill Sub Bass Enhancement
|Frequency Response -10 dB||35 Hz ÷ 0.2 kHz|
|Max SPL @ 1m||138 dB|
|System Sensitivity||99 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 O|
|Power Handling||2000 W|
|Peak Power Handling||8000 W|
|Crossover frequencies||Recommended 120 Hz|
|Cabinet Material||15 mm birch plywood construction|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review