Redrock Micro DSLR Field Cinema DELUXE Bundle micro Follow focus
- Supports External Monitor with Camera
- 18"(45.7 cm) Carbon Fibre Rods / microShoulderPad
- Handlebar Rod Clamp / microBalancePlus
- microHandle Top Handle / microMount
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #13569
- SKU: 18-066-1112
The Redrock Micro DSLR Field Cinema Deluxe Bundle V2 with Standard microFollowFocus is a complete rig designed for handheld shooting with HDSLR cameras.
Compatible with most HDSLR cameras with or without battery grips, the Cinema Deluxe Bundle enables you do professional-style cinematography. The included DSLR baseplate mounts your DSLR camera on rails, and a microMount allows you to attach a monitor (not included) to the rig. An external monitor helps a camera assistant to precisely pull the focus while the cameraman concentrates on framing.
The microFollowFocus with 0.8 film pitch drive gear allows accurate focusing of still and cinema lenses. It includes a backlash dial that enhances the precision of focusing.
A flippable gearbox adjusts the drive gear front and rear and is compatible with lenses of any size.
An industry-standard, all-metal machined accessory port enables you to add focus whip or speed crank to the focusing system. A Kung Fu rubberised handgrip prevents hand-slips and ensures stable shooting. The microFollowFocus has an aluminium construction to ensure durability.
With 18"(45.7 cm) carbon fibre rods and microShoulderPad, the DSLR camera can be easily carried over your shoulders. Using a handlebar rod clamp, you can attach the 2 hand grips to the standard 15 mm rods for perfect support and manoeuvring.
The microBalance Plus provides a vertical accessory plate for mounting microBalance counterbalance weights or other accessories to standard 15 mm rods. It consists of a rod clamp, a left-right adjustment block, and a cheese plate.
With the rod-clamp having thumb screws, you can securely attach the microBalance Plus unit to 15 mm standard rods of camera support systems. Using the left-right adjustment block, you can optimally adjust the position of the counterweight to balance your camera system. The cheese plate offers mounting holes for Anton Bauer or Sony v-mount battery plates. Two counterbalance weights are included to balance the rig on your shoulder.
The microHandle top handle is used as a top or side handle for a camera rig. Industry-standard rails can be attached to the handle via mounting holes for mounting further camera accessories.
- Complete rig to support HDSLR cameras with external monitor (not included)
- Compatible with DSLR cameras such as Nikon D90, D300s, D3s, and Canon 7D, 1D Mark IV, and 5D MKII
- Ideal for use with DSLR cameras offering an output to an external monitor
- Allows precise focusing of still and cinema lenses
- Includes a backlash dial that enhances the precision of focusing
- Flippable gearbox - adjusts the drive gear front and rear and is compatible with lenses of any size
- Industry-standard, all-metal machined accessory port - you can add focus whip or speed crank to the focusing system
- Kung Fu rubberised handgrip - prevents hand-slips and ensures stable shooting
- Aluminium construction
- Made in America
- With 18"(45.7 cm) carbon fibre rods and microShoulderPad, the DSLR camera can be easily carried over your shoulders
Handlebar Rod Clamp
- You can attach 4"(10.2 cm) or 8"(20.3 cm) rods to the standard 15 mm rods and create handgrip support for shoulder mount rigs
- Comes with 2 hand grips
- Provides a vertical accessory plate for mounting microBalance counterbalance weights or other accessories to standard 15 mm rods
- Consists of rod clamp, left-right adjustment block and cheese plate
- Rod-clamp - allows you to securely attach the microBalance Plus unit to 15 mm standard rods of a camera support system
- Left-right adjustment block - adjusts the position of the counterweight to optimally balance your camera system
- Cheese plate with mounting holes for brick-style batteries from Anton Bauer and Sony v-mount
microHandle Top Handle
- Upgraded version for microHandle and is used as a top or side handle for a camera rig
- Mounting holes for attaching the handle to industry-standard rails, which can be used for mounting camera accessories
- Enables you to mount your DSLR camera on rails
- You can attach a monitor to the rig (with a microMount)
- Being able to view high-definition images on an external monitor, a camera assistant can precisely pull the focus
- Rig offers easy access to video setup tutorials
|Weight||4.6 kg including 1.8 kg counterbalance weight|