The Redrock Micro RED Bundle accessorizes your RED camera with a complete image control system, combining the microMatteBox Bundle for RED with the microFollowFocus 19mm Bundle.
The microMatteBox Bundle upgrades the 15mm swing-away support arm of the Deluxe Bundle to a 19mm/15mm arm. With its convenient swing-away design, this cinema-grade lens attachment allows the use of 4x4" and 4x5.65" professional filters that can rotate 360° or be easily swapped out for different looks. Light spillage and lens flare are controlled by a top/bottom French flag and a pair of side wings that, like everything else on the microMatteBox, can be easily locked, adjusted or simply removed.
As with the RED cameras, configurability is key--and not only of filters, flags, and side wings. Proving that point is the included microFollowFocus 19mm Bundle, which lends video productions the smooth, precise focus control of a big-budget film. Whether shooting with the RED or any other video camera or DSLR, the precision-machined microFollowFocus system provides repeatable, accurate focusing. Also included is a quick-release 19mm adapter clamp, which allows the system to be used on the larger 19mm rods.
And since both the microMatteBox and microFollowFocus use industry standard support and filter sizes, they're completely compatible with existing 15mm and 19mm rod/rail systems. Offering high-quality design and affordability, the RED Bundle is built for productions small, large, and anywhere in between.
Note! The microMatteBox does not come with support rods or baseplate, which are available separately.
- Wide-screen format shade
- Flattened shade design for wide angle lenses
- Interchangeable mattes
- Swing-away design--a first for this price range
- Industry standard rod support: 15mm lightweight, or combination 19mm/15mm studio
offset rod support arms (optional)
- Separate locking knobs for filter position and filter rotation
- Metal filter trays with spring-loaded filter locks
- All filter stages rotate 360° and support up to 5.65" square filter trays
- Dual purpose filter tray for 4x4" and 4x5.65" filters. Additional tray options will be
available to support up to 5.65" square filters
- Unique stackable stage design: add or remove stages to exactly meet your configuration
- All metal construction (lens shade and lens adapter high impact ABS)
- Adaptable to various lens sizes (lens opening with lens connector: 140mm, without:
- Compatible with Arri filter trays and Arri bellows (with optional Arri bellows
- Completely gear-driven design for slip-free, accurate, and repeatable focus movement
- Unique quick release clamp
- 19mm adapter clamp is a quick release system for easy on/off attachment, with a
lightweight design matched to the microFollowFocus.
- 1:1 gear ratio allows smooth movements for still and motion picture 35mm lenses
- Adjustable slide-mounting mechanism to fit large range of lens diameters, including
video camera lenses
- Interchangeable drive gears including 0.8 film pitch and Fujinon pitch (for Fujinon
- Easily switchable to either side of camera
- 3D marking disk allows focus marks to be easily viewed by operator or assistant
- Standard Arri-style accessory port in focus wheel for attaching whip, speed crank, etc.